2023 Memberships Available
Annual Membership runs from January 1 through December 31 of each year.
Benefits of Membership are:
1. Unlimited use of the rifle, pistol, and archery ranges.
2. Significantly reduced rates for shooting at any of the clay target courses: Trap, Skeet, or Sporting Clays.
3. Members (only) who are frequent clay target shooters may choose to purchase a 10-round punch card to further reduce the cost of shooting on any of the clay target courses.
4. Members (only) may choose to purchase a front gate key for $25, to enable admittance to use the rifle, pistol, or archery ranges during days and hours that the club is normally closed to the public.
5. Discounts to shooting events.
Because of a change in the club's liability insurance, the insurance company has requested that everyone read the Range Rules and the Hold Harmless Agreement. On the back page of each form is a space to date and sign, acknowledging that you have read, understood, and accept the terms and conditions of each
When submitting your new membership, please include:
A) Completely filled-out Membership Application
B) A signed copy of the Range Rules
C) A signed copy of the Hold Harmless Agreement
Step 1: Download Essential Forms
Print, sign and mail in both of the forms below along with your membership form.
Choose a membership form to fill out.
Northstar will accept your credit cards, checks, or cash as payment. Credit cards have a 2.7% processing fee.