Volunteer Work Day
Sunday, October 6, 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Bring leaf rakes and tarps - Trap Range(s) Wad Clean-up
Bring your own lunch
Outdoor work - Please dress accordingly
Suggestion - Bring Bug repellent and drinking water
Hope to see you there - Many Hands Make Light Work
Questions? Call Richard Boston at 218-888-6701
Club Members, we need a few of you to step up - to become board member and club officers.
If you'd like to become more involved in your club, please contact:
Mark Bovee at 218-390-7230 or Richard Boston at 218-888-6701
The Northstar Annual Meeting has been postponed until further notice.
If you have questions, or want more information call: Richard Boston at 218-888-6701.
The Next Board and General Club Meeting
will be on Monday October 21st at 6:30 p.m. in the Northstar Club House.
Memberships and Keys for Club Members are available at Ace Hardware and
Leech Lake Lumber Co. in Walker.
Northstar will be closed to all Member activity from 9:00 a.m. - Noon on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, August 16, 17,
& 18. The club has been booked for a private event during those times. All normal Club activities will resume at noon each day.
- Volunteer Work Day 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Board and General Club Meeting, 6:30 p.m. at the Northstar Clubhouse
- October - Date to be determined by weather
- Sporting Clays Course closes for the season
- Rife Sight-In Week: Club Open Every day, 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Club closes for the year at 4:00 p.m.